New Construction Rebate NC
Buyer Agent New Construction - we document the Rebate in a Buyer Agent Agreement
Real Estate Agent New Construction - register Bernie or Taylor Kaminsky with the Builder
2% REBATE TO BUYERS with 3% Commission
Example: $400,000 existing home purchase (commission 3%)
$8,000 rebate to buyer
1.6% REBATE TO BUYERS with 2.5% Commission
Example: $400,000 existing home purchase (commission 2.5%)
$6,400 rebate to buyer
Congratulations on starting the process of home ownership!
Why buy a new construction home?
- Ability to customize your home's floorplan and feature
- All products in home are brand new and under warranty
- New products are more energy efficient and up to current safety standards
- You are the first one to live in the home
- When you buy a new construction home with Golf Realty you may qualify for a rebate of up to 2%
How can I get the new construction rebate?
It's easy! All you have to do is contact Golf Realty by email, text or phone. We will send you the appropriate paperwork to establish a buyer agency agreement. This relationship must be established BEFORE your first visit to the home builder. The agreement guarantees that we get paid, simultaneously ensuring that you will get your rebate from our commission. We pledge to be a part of your transaction from contract to close.
*During the FIRST VISIT to the home builder, be sure to list Bernie or Taylor Kaminsky as your Realtor on the Builder Guest Card
*Make sure Bernie or Taylor Kaminsky's name is on the contract before it is signed by yourself and the builder
Restrictions on offer
- Must not be represented by another real estate agent through written agreement
- Bernie or Taylor Kaminsky must be registered with Builder and on the contract
- If less than 3% commission is offered the rebate will be reduced accordingly
- Rebate must be approved by lender and appear on settlement statement
- The Rebate/Credit is paid at closing and must appear on the HUD to be paid.
- The mortgage company has guidelines and must approve the credit and amount.
**The Credit may be limited by the Lender to the amount of Closing Costs.**
We help you find properties by creating a personalized Portal for you! View homes with features that match your wish list! We are committed to you and will:
- Notify you of properties as they come on the market
- Get you pre-approved with a qualified lender to save you time and enhance your offer!
- Set appointments to view as many homes as you want
- Discover and disclose ALL material facts about properties to you
- Compare properties to ensure you are getting a fair deal
- Walk you through the inspection process
- Review closing statements
Credit must be approved by Lender and appear on the Closing Document.
A personalized Portal for you.
From this Portal you can view and prioritize e-mailed properties. The Client Portal will allow me to monitor activity.
Welcome to your new Client Portal!
I’ll be sending you information on homes you may be interested in containing a link to your own personalized page where you’ll be able to view, rate, and categorize the homes as well as leave me messages regarding what you did or didn’t like for each home you view. You’ll be able to see all photographs and see the houses pinned on a map as well as a high-level aerial or low-level "Bird’s Eye" view.
You will provide the information for the search to build this web site for you. It can be modified and may include the items on your wish list for a home.
- Price Range
- Master Bed Room on Main
- Townhome or Condo
NC Real Estate Commission requires we have these forms:
- Working With Real Estate Agents
- Buyer Agency Agreement
Example of Portal with Search Results
Homes in Providence High School district I can set up a Portal for You
Enclaves at Crismark - New Construction and Existing Homes
Homes for Sale in Matthews :
New Construction - Candella - Chestnut Place - Highgate -Lake Forest Preserve - Poplar Forest - Stratfordshire - Vintage Creek